Thanksgiving time!

3:20 PM

Because of Covid, we weren't going to travel anywhere for Thanksgiving and unfortunately Dallin and Janelle couldn't make it since she was working in the covid unit at work. But I'm so glad I live by cousins who also don't have family near by for Thanksgiving. 
I'm so lucky to have so many cousins that I feel like anywhere I live, I'll have family close by. Adrianne and her family came down from PA and Whitney and Derek drove from the DC area. 
The kids and I prepped the night before making lots of pies (favorite one was a cranberry apple pie) I have so many memories of growing up and making apple pies for thanksgiving. My makes the best apple pies. Once the cooking is done, she would bake the leftover crust with cinnamon sugar on top. That was the best!

Then the next morning we did a "family turkey run" Since everyone in my family wasn't getting together we all decided to do a family run and post pictures about it. Then later that day we ate! Hosting thanksgiving is not my forte. Turkey scares me but I'm glad things worked out anyway ;)






grateful for revelation from a prophet to invite us to "give thanks" on social media for 7 days. I loved that social media was filled with so much goodness that week!




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments!