Last minute trips

3:29 PM

Two last minute events that I don't want to forget.
First was a quick overnight girls trip with Rebecca Brown and Brittany St Clair. These girls are the best! I think we laughed and cried all in one night. We knew each other in Hawaii and we since have both moved out to the East coast. Brittany had booked a hotel in VA to go with her sister but then the trip got cancelled so she invited us last minute. It's amazing all of our husbands were home that weekend so we could go. We stayed up to 3am that night chatting and then on Saturday we went shopping for a little bit before we headed back home to our families.







Another last minute trip happened the weekend before Thanksgiving. Bryan and I were chatting on a friday night what we wanted to do on Saturday. I suggested we should maximize on some unusal warm weather and go hiking. Then I had the thought to invite Dallin too. It turns out that they could make it to, so we met up at Shenandoah national park that next day, went hiking and then had dinner over a fire. It was so fun!

Another crazy thing was an elk started coming towards our campsite. I thought for sure he wouldn't come much closer because we were such a loud bunch but sure enough, he crept creeping closer and closer. I almost peed my pants I was so scared. haha! Then Bryan threw a rock at him that hit him perfectly that he got scared and left. I was the worst parent and ran behind a tree to only protect myself. ha! Thank goodness for Bryan.








 

You Might Also Like

0 comments!