Kid quotes and funny stories

11:14 AM

Kid quotes from the last few years:

After people watching on the beach, Jocelyn said "I like bearded men. Dad only has sprinkles on his face."

Christian: where did you serve your mission dad?"
Bryan: Jamaica
Christian: what language do they speak?
Bryan: they spoke english
Christian: Dad! teach us some english words! I want to learn some

Mom to Hudson who was in the front yard playing. "Hudson please come inside or stay in the backyard because I need to take a shower"
Hudson: "Oh you can take a shower outside, it's raining"

After seeing grandma use Siri to ask a question, Hudson asked "can I ask Aunt siri a question?"

Hudson asked Grandma one morning to go downstairs with him. She told him her legs hurt and she couldn't. Hudson replied "WELL you can hop!"

Evelyn watching Grandpa Lewis work in the yard said "Grandpa works so hard. I wonder what that would be like"

As Christian takes off his clothes to get into the bath he yells "Prepared to be amazed"

Hudson in complete distress told me "how am I ever going to get married because we keep moving so much"

Christian: downloading a kids game app called world craft. When I told him not to, Christian said "but mom, my kindergarten teacher says I need to do more crafts at home"

On our anniversary, Bryan telling the kids he was married 9 years ago. Hudson in a surprised voice says "you got married? What's her name?"

Evelyn sick at the nurses office...the nurse tried calling me but couldn't get through. So she called Bryan but he didn't pick up. Evelyn in a confused and frustrated voice says "but my dad is a doctor!! He's supposed to pick up.he saves kid's lives!"

Christian was explaining a scab on his knee when he said "but it has since passed away"

Funny story: Bryan likes to schedule a lot of his routine check up doctor/dentist appts that are required with the military after his night shifts. He scheduled his hearing test one morning after working all night and not getting any sleep. Well the hearing test was in a dark quiet room and it didn't take too long before Bryan and fallen asleep. So here the hearing tech was playing noises and Bryan wasn't responding to any of them. So he failed his hearing test and was asked to come back again to see a specialist. I laughed so hard when he came home to tell me that story.

Also one morning Bryan took the kids to school only to find out that Hudson forgot his backpack. He made fun of him so much for leaving the house with no backpack. He hurried came home and got it and dropped Hudson off and then left for work only to find out that he too forgot his backpack at home! Such a typical Bryan moment!

You Might Also Like

1 comments!