January happenings

11:41 PM

What was happening in January of 2017

made our own palm leaf headbands


While the older 2 were at school we went on a pillbox hike on the west side of the island

amazing views!


this is what happens when you are mean to your brother. You must give them foot rubs as the consequence ;)

This random picture describes what life is like many nights with Evelyn. While I read a few chapters from her books she loves to play with my hair. It's been a special bonding time for us when the other kids are asleep

longest magformer train

Hudson doing what he does best....peeing outside

at the temple and Jocelyn's cute smile!

best friends!

One thing that happened in Jan that I hope never happens again was Evelyn getting lice. Bryan was on a month of nights shifts and so it was up to me to tackle this solo. We had MANY late nights going strand by strand through her hair to conquer it. It took us a good week to feel good that everything was out. It was such an endeavor that I hope I forget ;) Evelyn was a saint to sit many hours in a chair while I went through her hair. I had A TON of appreciation for my mom who had to do this TWICE with me when I was little

You Might Also Like

0 comments!