27 and 28

9:40 PM

February is a month for birthdays in our family! And it's so much FUN (and yet at the same time so exhausting!!) I'm just grateful I still have young children who have no expectations for birthdays.

The month started out where I turned 27 and then ten days later Bryan turns 28. Both of our birthdays landed on "moving" days

there is something about moving that makes you want to get rid of everything you own!


Feb 1st. was move day to our new 3 bedroom apt. It's in the same complex but just a few buildings down…..which made it so nice. I had zero expectations that day since all I really wanted to do was to get everything moved over and all the kitchen unpacked.

I have some great friends who surprised me that morning by showing up at my apt at 7:30am with a candy bar sign and then took me out to breakfast! It was so great and relaxing. I truly have been blessed with such awesome friends during Bryan's medical school years. I'm really dreading it to end!






We then spent the majority of the day moving and then Bryan and I escaped to play racquetball with Stacey and James, played a game of "pig" (Which I won!) and then dinner to Grimaldis.

pretty much I ate a lot on my birthday! The best!


It was seriously such a great day despite the craziness of the move.

Then Feb 10th, Bryan turns the big 28! His brother Herb and family got the AZ the night before his birthday and so after his rotation, he went to help them unload their truck! I felt so bad that we didn't get to do hardly anything…..yet, the most chill guy that he is, didn't mind a bit!

I'm so lucky to have him! He makes life so much more fun!

You Might Also Like

1 comments!