Christian is 2
10:04 PM
This cute kid turned 2 years old on March 7th
I honestly feel like the luckiest person out there to be the mom to Christian. He keeps me on my toes but makes life so fun!
Here is a little bit about Christian at 2 years old
--His 2 favorite things (right now) are basketball and Spiderman. So if he could watch Spiderman play basketball, he would be in heaven :)
--Has the softest heart. This is one of my favorite things about Christian. He just knows what to say to melt your heart. When I close his bedroom door for naptime, he always yells "I LOVE YOU MOM!" When I respond back with "I love you" without fail he yells "NO! I LOVE YOU MORE" It's so super cute!
--This kid does not need a lot of sleep. He is the last kid to go to bed and first to wake up everyday. It boggles my mind! Most of the time he beats the sun up too
| My mom got to share a room with C when she was here and one night she emailed me this picture with the subject being "Proof he does hold still occasionally" :) |
--Sometimes I think this kid is a sugar addict (but what kid isn't??) One morning he walked into our bedroom at 4:30am and the first thing we hear from him is "candy"......that's when I began to get worried that we have a problem :)
--He still is our ever fearless climber. I find him more on top of furniture or desks than I do on the floor.
--Still super skinny but I'm not worried because if you saw how much energy he has, you would understand
--Has learned to escape his locked bedroom. We turned the locks around one day when he was fighting his naps and we knew this would be the trick. But he learned to pick the lock from the inside (thanks to his sister :) So now we tie his bedroom door to the bathroom door (which is directly across the hall) so he REALLY can't get out. Well, we were wrong, he has discovered to unlock the door and then stick his hand far enough on the outside to unhook the tie from the door knob. Now we are out of ideas....any suggestions?
--He talks with such enthusiasm. Everything he says is with an exclamation point. I love it!
--Along with basketball, he loves football and baseball. I could put on a youtube video of a basketball/football game and he could sit there for hours.
His birthday was pretty low key since I just had the baby, but Bryan made his dream come true by taking him out to lunch and then to play basketball at the park. It was fun to have my mom here in town and she spoiled him with lots of fun presents---one of them being a spiderman figure. He puts spiderman down for bed right by him everynight.
WE LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN!!!
And ladies and Gentleman, that wraps up all 5 of our birthdays in 4 weeks. phew! I'm exhausted!



4 comments!