4 years old
10:19 PM
She on the other hand cant stop talking about her 5th birthday next year because she knows she will be riding a bus to school. She associates each age with something like turning 5 or 8 when you are baptized. So it was much of a disappointment to her when she asked us what happens when she turns 4 and I couldn't think of anything! But so far I love this age. She already has grown up so much these past few months and understands way more than i realize.
So here are the things I want to remember Evelyn at this age:
--Such a good helper
--Loves, loves to push her dad on his bike when he leaves for school
--Enjoys playing "Mommy and Daddy" with Christian
--Could eat candy and cookies all day if I let her
--Even with her sweet tooth, she loves her oatmeal, mangos, apples and pears
--Is not a homebody. She loves playing outside
--Is really good at riding her bike
--She is so sweet with Hudson and Christian
--She is getting really good at recognizing and writing her letters
--awesome at doing jigsaw puzzles
--Her favorite primary song is Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam
--favorite color is pink and purple
--Evelyn is confident. This girl is determined to try anything
--She is curious about everything and she asks all kinds of questions
My due date happened to be the day before her birthday. So I mentally didn't plan much or anything because I thought I would be in labor. But when Friday came and I was still great with child, I realized that I needed to start planning something for her birthday on Saturday. This girl loves party and I couldn't let her down. So the night before Bryan and I quickly came up with some ideas and invited some friends to join us. It was so fun to have my mother in law here and for Bryan's sister Kelsie and her family to join us. Evelyn and her cousin Shayla are best buds!
| Shayla and Evelyn |
| Chloe and Benson |
Love you Evelyn!! Thanks for making life so fun!
1 comments!