Utah Vacation---cousin love
9:29 PM
Spencer and Evelyn are a year and a half apart. The week we stayed with them, these two had a love, hate relationship.
One minute they were all hugs, loves and laughs
and the next minute.......it was a brawl
The rest are some more cousin love........
trying to get a picture of Shalya and Evelyn was a joke. One would smile, the other wouldn't even look at the camera, and vice versa.
best buds
They really do love each other, despite the expressions on their face
Elliot and Christian....2 months apart
| To finish up the utah vacation posts I have to add in a couple funny stories.... -Evelyn loves to say prayers. She honestly believes she is the only one who can say them. While we were there in Utah, she insisted on saying every prayer. She got to the point where she didn't even wait to be called on. The moment she heard prayers, she began her recited prayer "Heavenly Father, bless mommy and daddy, Jesus Christ Amen." Her poor other cousins never got a turn so my brother in law started using the word "grace" in replacement of prayer to throw her off but in only took her a couple of times before she caught on :) --I decided to brave it by flying with 2 kids by myself. It shouldn't be a big deal, right? My sister kindly offered to come help me at the airport even though I was picking up a rental car. I didn't think of any reason why she should be there UNTIL I was standing at the baggage claim with 2 kids in a double jogger, 2 car seats and our 2 luggages. I had no idea how I was going to maneuver all of this stuff while dashing in the rain across the street to pick up our rental car. Luckily a worker was watching (i'm sure in amusement) and asked if he could watch my stuff while I got the rental car. It ended up being much crazier than I thought to get everything and everyone in the car but with alot of tender mercies along the way, we made it. This rental car was a beauty! I felt so unworthy to drive it :) The bad thing about the car was it actually WENT when I pressed the gas and it didn't shake when it hit 35miles per hour. I wasn't used to anything like it and so it comes to no surprise when I got pulled over for speeding 20 minutes after picking up the car. Let's just say it made for a funny story when I called Bryan. |
4 comments!