2011-12 preschool

9:51 PM

9 months ago, Evelyn was only acquaintances with these kids

and now she calls them some of her best friends
Jackson, Zurik, McKenna and Evelyn

I was lucky enough to join a co-op preschool with some awesome moms in the ward. Each week for 2 hours we came up with activities to teach a new letter of the alphabet. The first few weeks of trying it out, we were all skeptical that this would even work since they were all still young.( But I was crossing my fingers that we would stay with it because it meant that 3 weeks out of the month I could go grocery shopping with only 1 child! )

But during those months, they all grew up so fast and each time I taught I felt like they were all getting so much more interested in the activities planned. Each week Evelyn soaked it all end. She wants to go to school so bad and this was the closest thing she could get to it. I loved it just as much too since I became better friends with each of the moms. It's funny how all our husbands are in the medical program and we all have 2 kids around the same ages. So we always had a lot to talk about!


feeding the baby ducks in our apt complex
love the 'head in the fence' look

You Might Also Like

3 comments!