Many faces of Christian
9:30 PMA couple of months ago at Christian's 9mo doctors appt, my pediatrician gave me a lab order form for Christian to get a CBC. While she was telling me about it, Evelyn was running around the office while Christian was screaming. I just wanted to do everything to escape, so I took the form and didn't ask questions. Today I took Christian into the lab not really knowing what they were going to do and after it was all over we both left in tears. Poor Christian had to get blood drawn and I had to literally tie him down from moving while she searched for his vein and put in the needle. Since I was not mentally prepared for all of this, it really took a toll on me. (it's amazing how the outcome of a situation can change when you are mentally prepared for it......or maybe it's just me)

3 comments!