Guess Who....

10:03 PM

Here's a little guessing game for you all.

GUESS WHO broke our apt window?


a) Bryan--in attempting to break in after forgetting his house key
b) The robber who tried to break in one night
c) Evelyn--her muscle strength is always undersestimated

The Answer....... C



GUESS WHO sleeps in their big bed?
a) Bryan
b) Meredith
c)  Evelyn
 d) or all of the above

The Answer...... D (I take no credit for this transition of Evelyn sleeping in her bed. It was all my brother -in- law Gary. One day he was babysitting her and layed her down in a queen size bed for her nap and ever since then she wants to sleep in her big girl bed. It has been the easiest transition, I'm hoping it is this way when we get rid of her pacifier.....But I highly doubt it :)



Lastly, both of these pictures are of our 2 children when they were 3 months. Can you GUESS which one is Christian and which one is Evelyn?


You Might Also Like

7 comments!