A tribute to my Sister
10:16 PMSo lately I have had alot of time to contemplate and really ponder the questions of my heart. At last, I believe I have had an epiphany about my sister Emily. (emmylewis blog may she RIP). My sister emily is someone whom I have always wanted to be like. Her attitude and outlook towards life and the world inspire me everyday to be a better person and grow alittle taller. Not only is she positive and confident, but she is radiantly beautiful--even when she was a chubby little baby. She sews like a champ, and crochets like a pro. I wish I was just that good. She will always be the famous bubs, and if I were her, I would take pride in that elegant title. Role Model of my life goes to my sister....Emily. Thanks em for you constant example of what a sister should always be.
love, Meredith
4 comments!