Last days of school 2018-2019

6:48 PM

We won the jackpot with teachers for each of my kids! I feel so lucky! Evelyn had Mrs Mitchell, Christian had Ms Mordhorst and Hudson Ms. Reyes.

I was concerned about Hudson going into kindergarten since I never had him in a structured preschool and he is such an active kid. Ms Reyes was perfect for Hudson and saw the good in him and helped him so much this year! He started out not knowing his ABCs or how to count to 20 but at the end of the year, he has been reading and now will make you sit still as he counts all the way to 200! haha! 

Here are some end of the school year shots.
Evelyn at her end of the year violin concert

Hudson at kindergarten graduation

Ms Reyes and Hudson


Sarah on the left is Hudson's girlfriend--or what he calls her. He seriously loves her so much!

You Might Also Like

0 comments!