First day in Nursery!
5:22 PM
It's always a blessed day when the 18month birthday rolls around. I feel like only members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint mom's keep track of that amazing date! ;)
I never got to see him go into nursery because I was trying to get to my sunday school class and Bryan was taking care of Jocelyn and so Evelyn took him in (poor 5th child) As he walked in, smiled and went right to playing with the other kids.
-->This kid really is all smiles and loves to wave at everyone that walks by.
-->He is in the stage of wanting to do everything himself. When there is a bag of crackers he HAS to hold the bag. So now I feel like I go everywhere with a separate little snack bag so he is not holding the huge bag himself and dumping it everywhere.
-->He also insists of wanting to buckle himself up too.
--> He loves to fold arms at prayers
--> and runs to Bryan when he gets home from work
--> loves cereal, bananas, peanut butter sandwiches, peas and now corn dogs
--> we are all obsessed with mr Ivan
0 comments!