Christian's baptism--March 30, 2019
6:25 PM
Christian's baptism was so perfect! It had some crazy events leading up to it, but the hour of his baptism was amazing! He is such a cool kid and has such a tender heart! It was fun to celebrate this day with him as he chose to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He had Grandpa Williams give the talk on baptism and Grandma Williams give the talk on the Holy Ghost and his dad baptized and confirmed him
Late at night before his baptism, our basement flooded and then Jocelyn was up all night sick. Bryan and I didn't get any sleep but luckily we were awake enough on Saturday to enjoy the day. I was prompted days before to cater Cafe Rio for his baptismal luncheon. I was originally going to make something for the 30+ people that was going to attend but decided at the last minute to cater it and looking back on it, it was such a tender mercy especially with all that happened. I was so grateful that it all worked out so well!
Hudson insisted on his own personal shoot!
We loved have the Kleins and Williams grandparents with us
Loved having Dallin and Janelle and their family
We had the best time with our Williams grandparents. They made the time so enjoyable! I had tons of fun hanging out with mom Williams as she helped me situate things in my house and get new cubbies for the kid's backpacks....a project I desperately needed help with.
0 comments!