Dalton and Tesa's wedding
6:22 PM It was such a small world when I found out that Tesa and Dalton Boyles were dating. I baybsat Dalton when he was little and also taught him piano growing up. Of course I was so excited as I love both of them so much! They are such a cute couple and you could tell, they loved each other so much!
I had found out that they were getting married January 2nd 2018, and we worked it out so that Bryan and I could both go. Julia and Austin were so great to come out to Hawaii to watch our kids for 4 days. Poor Julia had a nasty flu the day she flew out.
It was awesome they got married in Portland, so I could see my family at the same time and bless Ivan while both families were there. We blessed Ivan in my parent's ward and Bryan gave the sweetest blessing. Ivan is the happiest and best baby around. That kid smiles instantly when you look at him. He was perfect on the plane even during a red eye flight. We arrived and I had an awesome breakfast with the girls; Emily, Ondalynn, Vivienne and my mom. We had so much fun, chatting and eating good food made by Emily and mom. While we were there, Ondalynn and I surprised Viv with roundtrip tickets to Hawaii to come hang out with me for 4 days. She was so shocked and it was fun to watch her open it.
That night, we met up with Bryan's family for dinner and then had ice-cream with Emily and Bronson.
Our trip consisted of baby blessing, celebrating new years eve, setting up for the reception, the wedding (which I had the worst cough right during the sealing---so awkward!!) reception that night, eating at Olive Garden with Bryan's family before they left and visiting Ondalynn and Viv that night before we left. The flu was spreading life wildfire this winter and so many people were sick. My mom got it really bad and at a moment there I was so afraid she would have to go to the hospital. Luckily the next day was a little better but we missed being around her much as she was really ill. We got to capture a cute picture of her and Ivan before we left. All in all, it was such a fun trip for Bryan and I to see family we hadn't seen for years. All the kids were so grown up! Hawaii has really made us appreciate the time we get to see family and cherish the moments together even for a short few days.
1 comments!