Seth and Tiffany's Family arrive

12:13 AM

I joke with my siblings that no one came to visit me the first two years we lived in Hawaii and then when the word came out that we were leaving, we've had 4 of my siblings and their families come. Haha! But honestly, it's been the best! I love when we have people come visit because it pulls us out of our mundane lives to spend more time in the sun and on the sand. Life is so much better that way ;) They were so easy to host and made it so fun for my kids. I enjoyed spending more time with Seth and Tiffany and getting to know about what they are up to, their friends and day to day lives. I didn't really ever grow up with Seth as our ages are so different but I look up to them both for how well they are raising their kids and how the live their life. 




surfing lessons with Bryan

Hudson on his own joined a birthday party near by and ended up with a box full of candy. That kid!





At pipeline seeing the pro surfers



The whole they were here, Asher, Evelyn and Christian worked on a play to perform. Any second they had, they worked on it

the performance! It was comical!

You Might Also Like

0 comments!