Girls Camp
12:20 AM
Right before Christmas, I was called as girls camp director for the Aliamanu ward. I have to admit, at first I wasn't too pump. I LOVE girls camp, but being a leader was never a huge strong point for me. I just wanted to go and have fun but not have to plan anything. haha! Luckily Karin Huillet and Mattie David came along with me and they were such a huge help in planning and organizing and bringing the majority of the camping gear. It was on a stake level this year and we all camped as wards. What was even better was it was at Bellows beach, which is my favorite beach of all times! The planning came together but it was not easy. I learned a lot and I'm really grateful for this experience. At the last minute we had 15 girls come and I was so impressed with all of them and how well they got a long with each other. They loved just talking and playing games as a big group, it was great to see that comradery. The Theme was FAITH (For Answers I Trust Him)
how we all felt when it was over ;)
0 comments!