hikes in 2017

10:23 PM

I can't get over how beautiful the hikes here in Oahu are! Seriously, each one has such unique beauty! The kids have been SAINTS while we've lived here and gone on a lot of hard hikes. In 2017 they went on a few 5 mile hikes a long with all the other shorter ones. And they do it with very minimal complaining. Thank goodness for Mcdonalds as their bribe to make it to the end.

hike: Digging hill, looking over Kaneohe Bay

This was one of the hikes we went on with some of Bryan's residents. It was comical when Hudson asked them why they were in their 20's and not married! Oops!


Went with some other moms to Judd trail leads that leads to these ponds

I was really excited to slide in. ha!

top of Koko head


Kok head 16 weeks pregnant

I love hiking with my best friend! at the top of Lanikai pillbox



the kids walked the whole 5 miles at Aiea Loop trail

the cutest!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments!