The past month

12:51 AM

I honestly can't believe we are almost done with our second year of residency. Most of the time, this year has flown by! ;) This year has definitely been a better schedule since he can get some weekends off! And we love it when he does. I don't feel this painc rush to get EVERYTHING done on his one day off. It's always an adjustment when his schedule changes every month and even from days to nights but overall, I feel like we adjust quickly to the new norm. 
But I have to admit it hasn't been easy trying to do it all and yet feeling like you didn't do enough. It's hard being the one to always hold scripture study, brush the kids teeth, put the kids to bed and then go downstairs to see a kitchen in disaster awaitiing to be cleaned but I have found if I give myself low expectations then most the time it's not so bad. ;) 

We are still loving it here! The weather and scenery continues to blow us away! We are lucky! Some pictures from the last month.

Digging hill hike. Very proud of my kids for finishing with little complaining

a panorama view overlooking the Kaneohe bay

this girl. She has been so fun and so hard at the same time! Good thing she flashes that cute smile often

matching hawaiian dresses!


butt cream that never made it to her butt


hanging out with friends and watching the naval ships go by

taking Evelyn to her first General Womens broadcast

Why did I think giving that to her was a good idea ;)

checking out the surfers in the water

You Might Also Like

0 comments!