phoenix marathon and birthdays
12:46 AM
I'm so impressed with Bryan and his diligence to stick to a goal. He has wanted to run a marathon for awhile now but has been so busy with school. During these last 6 months of medical school has been really low key and so he took advantage of it and trained hard for his marathon. He followed the nike running app and stuck to his miles most day! He ran it with his brother Herb. I was so sad to barely miss them at the finish line (because it was a lot of work to get the kids up and going so early--haha) but it was so fun to see him accomplish his goal and do it with a smile nonetheless. We were a funny couple that day as I was 9 months pregnant. I was waddling and he was limping ;)
Evelyn turns 6!! She was so funny but days before her birthday she asked for a SURPRISE birthday party. I was not planning on doing anything as Jocelyn was soon to make her arrival but I knew of all people, she would love a party. So I did pull of a little surprise birthday party after she got home from school. Her friends were hiding behind the couch when she arrived. She was so taken off guard. We had pancakes and whip cream for dinner. Pancakes are her favorite :) Evelyn is a great older sister. It's hard being the oldest as it comes with a lot of pressure to be good from mom and dad but she handles it well! She is such an observant girl! And loves her kindergarten teacher Mrs Benson. She also gets a long so well with girls and boys! She is well loved by all!
her new watch
Ryan, Anson, Evelyn, Hudson, Christian, Benson, Chloe,
during the month of Feb we get most everyone into 'Out of Africa' since most of our birthdays land in Feb. It's a fun place where you get to see some cool african animals up close and personal. Here is Christian feeding the giraffe with a celery stick :)
Hudson turns 2! I can't believe I didn't take much pictures but we sure do love this kid! He has the biggest smile! He loves to laugh and make other people laugh. He has always been a great sleeper. We are so lucky to have this kid in our family!
Hudson with his pal, Hudson! :)
Hudson and Tatum








0 comments!