Grandma Williams and Jacob come to visit

4:05 PM

In June, I went back to the mainland to see my family at our Lewis Family reunion at Bear lake. Uncle Roger is always so kind to let us stay at their amazing cabin. We have the reunions every 2 years and since I've missed the last reunion, I really wanted to make it. 
It's tricky living in Hawaii, because of the distance and cost, we can hardly make it back as a whole family. Bryan was so nice to take the time off and let me go by  myself. It was so fun seeing my family, eating cafe rio and enjoying a mom vacation. While I was gone, Grandma Williams and Jacob came out to visit while Bryan had the days off.

The highlight of the reunion was listening to my mom go into depth about when she was diagnosed with polio and how hard it was for her parents to go through it as well! It was a tender moment to listen to her open up about it. I hope my kids always recognize and know what amazing grandparents they have! Each one, is such a blessing to Bryan and I.
the family gathering the first night at the reunion




famous berry shakes

aunt Danielle putting on a little music show/story for the kids

favorite picture form the reunion. lots of late nights and early mornings

lots of fun games each night

olympic games by Crismon and Danielle

our team won!

fun chats at the lake!






they did lots of hiking



visiting the Laie temple

seeing the turtles at Turtle bay

Bryan had his intern graduation. He's now a 2nd year!


they also went skydiving!













You Might Also Like

0 comments!