Christmas 2015
3:06 PM
I don't know what we will do when we can't play outside at the beach during winter months. But for right now we are loving it! Here are some pics from the month of December
putting up the tree and I loved Hudson's attire ;)
Tripler medical center put on a christmas festivity for the kids with snow, lots of good food and of course sitting on santa lap.
Of course all the things they asked Santa to get (and which he said yes to) was not exactly what I got them already.....eeek!
We love being on the west side of the island during sunset!
our version of sledding ;)
Went with our friends the Davids to Haunama Bay 2 days before Christmas. It's the popular spot to see snorkel and see lots of fish! It is amazing here!
Headed out to Bellows, one of our favorite beaches for Christmas Eve.
mele kalikimaka!
Christmas pajamas!
Doll house that took us way too long to set up but they loved it!
This is kind of random but I have to insert all these awesome scenery pictures so I never forget this place. This is us parking in a neighborhood for a hike. This is someone's neighborhood!!!! amazing!
















0 comments!