What I don't want to forget 2015
3:53 PM
Some randoms of 'What I don't want to miss from the year of 2015'
We asked Christian and Evelyn to go clean their rooms and they came out like this. haha!
babies kissing babies--this is our sickness spreads in our family ;)
medical school graduation!!!
When we first moved here to Hawaii Hudson was going through a phase of only wearing superhero capes all the time, even to bed. And often times he would come into our room in the middle of the night crying, if his cape came off. Then he went through a stage of wearing all of Evelyn's dresses. He saw a neighborhood boy jokingly put on a girls dress and all the kids were chasing and laughing at what he was wearing. Hudson, who loves any sort of attention, thought wearing dresses would give him that attention too. Evelyn couldn't stand her younger brother wearing her clothes so she often would lock her room before going to school. Then Hudson went through a stage of only wearing costumes. I was washing more costumes than his clothes during the weeks. This kid cracks us up!!
Evelyn's first day of 1st grade! She is amazing for starting a new school even though she knew no one!
Also her first time riding a bus! It make cost a ton for them to ride it here but it's so worth it!
Hudson chilling at the YMCA. Having a membership here has saved me, as it has allowed me to workout, get childcare for an affordable cost. It is even more great that it is a gym of 70yr old asian women and men! They are so in shape and I feel so out of shape when I'm around them. haha!
I was so sad to miss out on my sister Emily and Bronson's wedding. We had just moved to Hawaii and it would have been hard for Bryan to get the time off. I cried most of that day thinking about all my family together! But during the time the sealing would have happened, I got a knock on the door with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. All my sisters chipped in to send me this reminder of love as they knew I really wanted to be there at that time. Seriously such a tender mercy for me at that time.
I caught Evelyn and Christian dancing
I don't want to forget how cheap our zoo membership is here. It's the only cheap thing in Hawaii ;)
It's a small zoo, which I love and it has a cool playground for kids to play on.
Have I mentioned how much I love the rainbows here!
Jocelyn, being so cute!
Burying the head in the sand, can not taste good!
This is a blurry picture but can't forget the memory of driving past the President of the United State's airplane often while he is on vacation in Hawaii during Christmas. It actually can be a pain because they will shut down major roads in Hawaii during that time. Which, if anyone has lived here, know that there are not a lot of other options when they close down roads/highways.
This place is incredible!
I get asked all the time if Hudson and Christian are twins. The cutest!
and I don't want to forget Christian asking me how to say "Hola" again in Hawaii..ha! it's hard coming from a place where they hola to ALOHA!





















0 comments!