our 1 year old
10:31 PM
Two days after Evelyn's birthday, we celebrated yet another birthday. This time for our HUGS! (that is now his nickname....for awhile Bryan and I were calling him Huds for short and the kids caught on but could never say it right and it always came out hugs, so it's now HUGS!
And I think it fits that kid perfectly)
Time sure does fly by!
With that said, I think it's safe to say he is our most active child. It's crazy to say so because Christian was very active too but Hudson just never stays still. The only moments I can get him to hold still for 2 seconds is breastfeeding, which is why I never want to give it up with him! :)
Hudson started taking steps around his birthday and now prefers to walk (waddle). Besides his love for breastfeeding, he is a picky eater. My favorite is at dinners when I give him some food on his plate and after staring at it for awhile he chucks it on the ground. So I then get him out of his high chair and what do you know, he goes straight to the ground and eats his food. Should have just fed him from the ground in the first place :)
here he is playing with Christian, who should had been in bed.....
He loves to be outdoors and especially loves climbing up the stairs at the playground and playing in the sand at our pool.
He has always slept really well and continues to do so. I feel really lucky with that.
He also has 6 teeth and has had 6 teeth since he was 8 months so not sure when the others will ever kick in :)


1 comments!