January 2014
3:13 PM
Bryan had an away rotation for the month of Janurary. So after Christmas, we stayed a few more weeks to pass the time while Bryan was gone. My parents were so great in letting us over stay our stay :) My mom, kindly took the kids for me in the morning and helped me out with them throughout the day. My mom and dad were both a gem and so patient with my crazy 3 kids. It was an adjustment for my kids living indoors most of the day, since it was 40 degrees (which was freezing for us light weights!) but they loved it. And still to this day ask to go back.
playing on the swing set.
That thing has been there since I was a kid. It's more like a hazardous toy than anything ;)
The last 2 weeks of our trip, Hudson finally learned how to crawl down stairs by himself.
Just about gave me a heart attack the first 4 weeks of our trip ;)
One day we swung by Voodoo donuts before seeing the movie Frozen with cousins.
Never thought I would say this, but maple with bacon donuts are devine!
Before Bryan left, we got together with friends from high school.
Since Bryan and I were in the same stake in high school, we had the same group of friends and so it was so fun to catch up after 10 years. It was weird to see us all with spouses and babies :)
This is a before pictures of what happened to my parent's roof a few months ago. Bryan told them he could fix it and I was hesitant. The next morning he watch a few youtube videos and then went to work. 6 days later and I was surprised it turned out so good and I was proven wrong!
the after picture
Evelyn and Christian went on their first max ride.
I had a job post high school where I rode the max everyday for an hour each way. It was weird to be back on with my children. There are quite of few different walks of life that enter that max!
playing with cousins and pausing to watch a movie on the iPhone. How many kids can successfully watch a show on the iPhone?
Playing with cousin Nora. Lucky for us they moved a month later to AZ!
Giving grandpa a push before he heads out to meetings
my lightweights
For my dad's birthday 65th birthday, my brother and mom worked on compiling memories about my dad from his family, friends, coworkers, neighbors and church friends. The initial plan was to get 65 memories to match the age but memories started pouring into my brother's email accounts and it well exceeded 65…..more like hundreds. My dad is well loved by so many people and so he was so deserving of this gift! It was so neat to watch him get teary eyed as he read page after page!
"A Man Well Loved, A Life well Lived"
we joked that this book is more like reading your funeral :)





3 comments!