baby shower and pregnancy
9:09 PM
Even though I was having a second boy, my awesome friends insisted on giving me a baby shower. I was spoiled with so many diaper, wipes and cute baby clothes, a bathrobe for me and a gift certificate for a pedicure! All what a pregnant woman could ask for!!
Bryan also sent a gift to the shower. Since it was a diaper shower he gave me one diaper and filled it with cadbury eggs. (He knows me well) On the diaper he wrote 3 down, 1,2,3,4,5 more to go!! It's kind of an inside joke between us but secretly I wonder if he really feels this way.
the party planners
(Stacey, Annie, Mandy, Tari and Collin) These girls are just great!
I wish I got more pictures of the decorations and food because it all was so amazing!
Speaking of babies, I'm a little over 38 weeks and still at a zero :) Which is no surprise to me since I never really dilate before my due date. I'm in limbo right now with emotions but of course I would love to go early with this kid but I realize that Bryan's final is still next week. So timing wise, it would be best if this boy is late. I'm just trying to stay busy and get my mind off it all. So, we shall see what happens in the next couple of weeks!

4 comments!