As of lately.......
8:29 PM
Just a glimpse of what's happening in the Williams household these last couple of weeks.
This cute girl is now in Primary! She even got to say the article of faith in the microwave (aka, microphone....) last sunday. She loves her teachers Sis Coniam and Sister Peterson
Arizona was hit with an "artic blast"......it got down to the 40's and we were homebound for a few days. Yes, we are wimps. So last Sunday we couldn't pass up the 70 degree weather by going on a family walk to the park
I'm still pregnant :) I'm 36 weeks to be exact. Woot, woot only 4 more to go!! I'm feeling good, lots of braxton hicks but that's about it. Just last week though I started to experience a lot of pain on the upper half of my stomach. The only way I can explain the pain is that my skin feels like it's been severely burned and it's being torn apart. I will wake up in the middle of the night in tons of pain. It's the weirdest feeling as with my other pregnancys I've just felt completely numb on the upper half of my stomach. It's strange......also I cut my hair and I cut a lot off! My wonderful sister in law Kelsie chopped it for me!
I'm convinced Christian is immortal. This is C at 9 o'clock at night when he refuses to go to bed. We went through a phase for a whole month where he would get up at 3am and come into our bedroom fully awake ready to play. One morning he was up at 4am and got Evelyn up with him to play. Luckily he is doing much better now and will sleep through most nights......fingers crossed!
And as for Bryan it's school and boards. Poor guy only gets to be home for an hour and a half each day as he has so much to study. He is so good though when he is home to spend his whole down time with the kids. He really is the fun parent......just last week at dinnertime Evelyn mentioned how she loves dad so much because he does everything for her. I dropped my fork in shock. How could he get that much credit!?? I guess it just shows when he is home with her he is the most loved parent :)
4 comments!