My WICKED weekend in Vegas

9:15 PM

I think this title is very fitting for my weekend and here is why!


1. I saw the most amazing Broadway musical WICKED while in Vegas. SERIUOSLY INCREDIBLE!

2. It was so so fun hanging out with my fabulous sister in laws, mother in law and all the my aunts/cousins-in law

3. And lastly, I was reminded once again how wicked downtown Las Vegas really is.......holy moly!

I can't believe this is the first time since Evelyn was born that I got to escape for a few days without kids. And......it was wonderful! I missed my family tons of course but it was just the perfect amount of time to be away to help me recoup and regain patience for them.

The Girls weekend was planned during Bryan's midterms and I thought for sure there was no way I could leave him with the kids while trying to study. But thanks to my awesome brother-in-law, Jacob, he willingly came and watched the kids so I could make it. I owe him tons......

Here is the recap of the weekend...

We stayed in this awesome suite with a huge pool and lazy river
(Tesa, Ashley, Heidi, Norah, Ci, Sage)

right before WICKED started


Dinner at Claim Jumpers after the show. We had 40 of us girls there......those poor waiters

Getting ready to head out to the strip on a Saturday night

of course we had to stop at Serenditys and get their frozen hot chocolate and icecream. Those are fried OREOS with our ice-cream 



Ciara and Sage at the water show. 
Poor Sage, her innocent eyes saw WAY more than she should have that night!


You Might Also Like

6 comments!