home at last!

9:58 PM

June 10th Bryan left Arizona for San Antonia Texas for bootcamp. 6 weeks later and he is back! We are all pretty excited to finally have him home. Especially Evelyn who is a daddy's girl through and through! 

Seeing Evelyn hug her dad for the first time in 6 weeks was the cutest thing ever. She has not left his sight since and has made it her responsibility to catch him up on every possible detail that he missed. 

my favorite picture of them all!


Evelyn making fun of dad's army glasses!

Thanks to so many friends and family for helping me stay sane this last 6 weeks without a husband. It definitely wasn't the easiest 6 weeks of my life. I often had to remind myself to take one day at a time and some days I literally was trying to survive an hour at a time. My mom and dad were so good to let me take a nap most every day and see that I had some alone time. I seriously could have not done it without them!! Thanks Parents!!

You Might Also Like

7 comments!