frozen grapes & lost and found
8:26 PMBryan really only hates 2 things. cottage cheese and biting down (or listening to others bite down) on frozen food.
One thing that Evelyn loves more than anything is frozen grapes. So we have quite the combo in our household.
When grapes go on sale we buy lots and freeze them so we can have them on hand for our green smoothies. With how many Evelyn consumes, I can never buy enough.
| half the pan was gone in less than 10 min. |
One night my earring fell in the couch and I could not find it. It was one my favorites so the next day I searched again and told Evelyn if she found it, mom would be so happy! I left the room for a second and when I came back she exclaimed "I found it" She was so proud of herself that she went on a search to find everything in and under the couch. It was quite embarrassing all that she found.......lost flip flop, bocce ball, a cup, a library dvd case (THANK GOODNESS!!) and plenty of cheerios to fill a bowl. This will have to be our new weekly chore for her. She loves it way too much!
4 comments!