What we like to call our second home

8:52 PM

If you were to ask what we do EVERY day in the Williams household(during the winter), the answer would be simple. We go to the park. We like to call it our second home. I think we go more for me than for my kids because I get 20min of exercise to the park, Evelyn takes a power nap and I can let my kids roam free without them destroying my house. It's wonderful!

I have noticed it's been a little trickier to enjoy the park when Christian hates the swings and he can't walk so  he crawls in the sand and ends up consuming a lot of it.  

These pictures were taken at 2 different outings to the park. One thing I did discover for the first time is Christian hates the feel of grass. This kid is one busy boy but you put him on grass and he won't move a muscle. I think I might buy a grass rug for my home......who knows, maybe I'll be able to get some cleaning done! :)
this is how Christian likes to go down the slides these days

E waiting to catch him

disgusted by the grass

Do you love Evelyn's selection of clothing? She picked it out herself. It's been a power struggle recently of what she wears and I have given up!

She is such a big girl these days!


Again, C only goes down head or feet first. 

caught in the act of eating yet another leaf

You Might Also Like

2 comments!