spontaneous trip to Rexburg
1:37 PM(I'm on catch up mode before the year ends if you can't tell :) )
One Sunday in May, Bryan comes home from an early morning church meeting and tells me he recieved revelation and that we need to make the drive to Rexburg after church to see his brothers and my sister. I just laughed it off and thought it was a funny joke. Little did I know Bryan was not joking. Now, I used to be spontaneous but having kids really killed the spontaneity in me.... especially when one of your children is 2 months old.But I finally caved in and right after church we packed up and left. We were halfway to Rexburg when I checked mapquest to realize it was 4 1/2hr drive than just 3. But thank goodness for portable DVD player and Elmo, we made it peacefully.
Well, I take that back, peacefully wasn't the right word when your car window is being held up by duct tape and you had yell over the noise of the wind. :)
![]() |
| Evelyn enjoying her break from the drive. She thinks she is drinking a drink like daddies. Little does she know, Bryan doesn't have water in his cup :) |
![]() |
| Chilling with fun uncle Cody who gives her as much ice-cream as she wants |
![]() |
| We love Big papa tay, tay! |
One of the best parts of the trip was suprising my sister Julia. It was perfect. Their apt door was wide open when I got there and she was sitting at the table talking to her roommate and her face was towards the front door. Her face and expression was priceless! I love suprises.
![]() |
| Love Julia!! |
We were actually in Rexburg for half the amount of the time in the car traveling but it was such a blast and so worth it.






2 comments!