The white coat ceremony

4:45 PM

So I may or may not have had to drag Bryan to his own white coat ceremony. The ceremony was a tease since it felt like a graduation but no one was graduating from anything. Bryan still had to go back to school the next day to study and still had his usual Monday tests that week but nonetheless it was still exciting to think about what lies ahead in the future.

Days after the ceremony, Evelyn continued to talk about 'daddy's white coat'. One morning, I was reading to her the Book of Mormon where she noticed the picture of Alma baptizing. She quickly pointed to his white baptismal suit and exclaimed "Daddy's white coat!!"

ps. I wish I had a better picture of Bryan actually putting on his white coat but in the process of taking the picture, Evelyn was in full sprint up to the stage and I was chasing after her so the picture was just blurry. OH well!

Some of Bryan's 1st year medical student friends 



We now have 2 "student doctor Williams" in our household. Which one would you seek medical help from?

You Might Also Like

1 comments!