6 months and counting

9:08 PM

I remember my sister telling me before I had Evelyn that it's common to make a lot of "mistakes" with your first child but it's ok because they get 100% of your attention. I didn't realize how true this was until I had Christian. Poor kid, just doesn't get the same attention I gave and still give to Evelyn. He is just a calm and mellow baby that he gets "put aside" so many times.(Just the fact that he is now 7 months old and I'm just getting around to posting his 6 month appointment is a proof of that!)

6 months stats
18lbs 10oz
28 in long (97 percentile......who would have thought looking at Bryan and I)

I will remember about Christian at this age.......

He didn't really start rolling until 5ish months but  now he will go from one side of the room to the other in record time.

Christian sleeps on his side just like his mom!



Despite the abuse from his older sister, he gives Evelyn the biggest smiles out of all of us. He thinks she is the funniest person there is.


He is not a fan of solid foods but is just satisfied with the liquid gold :)

The rolls on his thighs are out of control


He is always flashing the cutest smile!

You Might Also Like

5 comments!