Happy 1 month
9:47 PMShout out to C-man on his 1 month birthday
I feel terrible admitting this but it wasn't until this week did I start taking pictures of JUST him. It seemed like when Evelyn was born I was taking pictures every single second of her life. I captured everything but now Ev keeps me so busy that I totally forget about this cute little boy. I was talking to a friend at the park a little while ago and she mentioned giving her baby tummy time, and it occured to me that I hadn't given Christian tummy time at all. I completely forgot that he needs that.
So I'm sorry in advance Christian if you are physically behind in everything! One thing Christian does really well is, is eating. My kids love to eat, it's a fact. At 3 weeks we weighed him and he is over 10lbs.
The many faces of Christian...........
| "I"m pooping, don't bother me" face |
| "Praying and wondering why I was sent to this crazy family" face |
| "I'm pretending to be asleep so Evelyn doesn't body slam me" face |
Dear Journal
"Today I continued Christians education. I am the perfect big sister. I hold Christian when my parents are not looking and have only dropped him once or twice. I always share unless it is something that is mine of course. AND, I teach him tons, like why he needs to go in time out for hitting me, crying too loud, or not helping clean up. Honestly, I do not know what he would do if I wasn't here to help mom and dad with the finer points of parenting. I think that I will have him potty trained even before me.
Dear Journal
"Today I continued Christians education. I am the perfect big sister. I hold Christian when my parents are not looking and have only dropped him once or twice. I always share unless it is something that is mine of course. AND, I teach him tons, like why he needs to go in time out for hitting me, crying too loud, or not helping clean up. Honestly, I do not know what he would do if I wasn't here to help mom and dad with the finer points of parenting. I think that I will have him potty trained even before me.
It is amazing how well I turned out with the parents that I got stuck with. ---oh well, when life gives you lemons you must make lemonade."
5 comments!