Funnies by Evelyn

9:08 PM

I want to quickly record a couple of "funnies" that happened recently before I forget.....

We all took a walk to the duck pond on Sunday (I have to mention that it was 55 degrees that day........so nice!!) and on our way back Bryan and I  were discussing whether we could name one of our children after a Book of Mormon name(since we just met a little boy at the duck pond named Gideon) So we started talking about the name of Alma when Evelyn pipes up from her stroller "Elmo?" ........sorry Evelyn, Alma and Elmo are a little different. But you can still live in your obsession with Elmo right now.

That night Evelyn was brushing her teeth in preparation to go to bed. When she was all done she brought her toothbrush to Bryan who was sitting on the couch in the living room. Not wanting to put it away at that moment, Bryan told her to just throw it up on the bathroom counter and he would take care of it later. So Evelyn walked to the hallway towards the bathroom but instead turned around and chucked her toothbrush at Bryan. (And this girl has an arm so it went far.) Well, I guess you got what you asked for Bryan.

We have this toy that Evelyn loves to play with in the bath.

I was trying to help her put the shapes in the right spot but she kept angling the shape in the wrong direction so it wasn't going in. So I began to explain to her that she needed to turn the shape around so it would fall right in. She looked at me with a confused face and then began turning her whole body 360 degrees. I couldn't stop laughing watching this little girl  turn her body around every time it wouldn't go in, thinking that the shape would then just magically fall right in its place.

And to please my sister Emily, here are some pictures of Evelyn. For Valentine's day we made sugar cookies for her awesome nursery leaders. I went in with the expectations that it was going to be a mess and that she was going to eat most of the dough and, boy did she not fail me! :)


This is her "cheese" face


BUSTED!! Caught in the act of eating the dough

You Might Also Like

8 comments!