9:40 PM
THANKS so much for all your advice and support.....it helped tons. I have gotten her back to taking an afternoon nap around 12:30pm which has been a lifesaver. It wouldn't be so bad for her not to take a nap, if she had the capability of watching a movie or playing by herself for longer than 5 min but it still seems that's impossible. So until then, lets hope this afternoon nap continues on for a long time :) She still has her moments and meltdowns but now I feel capable of handling them when I get a little time for myself during the day.
But despite it all, she can still be so dang cute! I caught her dancing in the living room to the song " My Heart Will Go On." It must be a default song on our keyboard because it always comes on when she presses the buttons. That song may have been cool in 8th grade but let's be honest, it's now pretty annoying! (Sorry Celine Dion).
4 comments!