Bringing Sexy back
7:27 PMI like to think that my child's mullet is the style these days. For those who have been around Evelyn from day 1 of her life, know that this hairstyle of hers has been around a long time! I don't know what is wrong but she can't seem to grow hair on the top of her head. She does great in the back, don't get me wrong.
So, here is some footage of her mullet over the past 18 months
Well, last night we dropped Evelyn off to her Aunt Kelsie's house so Bryan and I could go on a date. And on the way to her house I bet Bryan that Kelsie would cut Evelyn's hair while we were gone. Kelsie is good with hair and I am not, so I don't touch my child's hair. But I knew that Evelyn's latest mullet style would not last long in that house. So when we came to pick her up, we found this beauty.
3 comments!