Do you see those pearly whites??.......

2:34 PM

.......They have caused us a lot of grief and pain! Evelyn finally got her first tooth on the bottom when she was 9 months old, the second one came soon after that. But it wasn't until a week ago did Evelyn get 5 more teeth ALL on the top. Poor girl! I guess if she has to go through pain, I would rather it all come at once.
Something I'm learning of Evelyn is that she is a head banger. When she is sad, frustrated, in pain or excited, she bangs her head on anything near by. Most of the time, it's a door, table, a couch or my jaw! After looking on the internet, I realize this is common and is something kids do to relieve frustrations or deal with pain.
I personally think she is practicing for her future rock star career.

You Might Also Like

7 comments!