Around Utah in 3 days
9:10 AMThis past weekend, we were able to hit the southern and northern part of Utah all in a matter of 3 days.
First we made our way down to St. George so that I could attend GIRLS WEEKEND with Bryan's aunts and cousins. It was such a blast. We went out to dinner Friday night then up to Tuachan to see the musical "Annie." AMAZING! I loved it so much especially since it is one of my favorite musicals (it's probably because Annie has red hair.........red heads stick together!) Then we hung out and slept in the condo that was JUST FOR THE GIRLS! I can't tell you how nice it was to hang out with women my age that can carry a conversation and didn't need their diaper changed! (Thanks so much Maria for helping me make it!)
Evelyn's awesome babysitters!
The next morning we had a suprise baby shower for Bryan's aunt who is expecting her 8th child.
Evelyn hanging out with the girls playing games
And of course we had to stop by In N Out. It was my first time ever!! And I had to take a picture for my jealous sister!
4 comments!