Mercury, we will miss you! (actually...........not so much)

2:16 PM

For those of you who have had the joy and privilege of riding in the Mercury, you will know what a great loss this is to give it up. Ha! But nonetheless, we have to admit that we are PROUD owners of a Mitsubishi Galant.


It may not be new but there are many perks about it that get me so excited every time I drive it. Here are some of the perks that I never had with the Mercury.

  • One of the headlights isn't from a junk yard
  • Dashboard lights work (now I don't have to shine my cell phone at night to check my speedometer)
  • power locks and windows
  • the visors are in 1 piece
  • windshield wipers work properly
  • There is door handle on the passenger side
  • It can drive past 55miles/hr (now no one has an excuse to flip me off on the freeway b/c I'm going too slow)
  • rims that aren't from a junk yard
  • SUNROOF!!!!!
  • heating (not like I'm using that now!)
  • Front fender is in 1 piece
  • and my FAVORITE perk of all..........a RADIO!!!!!
As you can tell we are really excited about our upgrade. Hopefully Bryan's stunt days are over and we can keep this car in 1 piece :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments!