Frugal?
9:12 PMI'm trying to decide if frugal is a word that defines Bryan. He HATES spending money on things for himself like clothes, books, shoes, cell phone etc but he doesn't mind spending it on movies, going out to eat, and other outdoor gear. This week Bryan mentions to me that there is this book he really wants to read but right now he is #31 on the holds list at the library. So instead of waiting for it, he takes 2 separate trips this week to Barnes and Noble to read the book. Finally, after his second trip (and still not half way done), I let him know that he should just purchase it which he gladly did. Frugal? I guess I can't say too much because I am more of penny pincher than him! :)
Speaking of money........we got our electricity bill today! July has been our first month where we have used our AC for the whole month (since we were gone for half of June and May was still somewhat cool) Since we are on the 3rd floor it gets pretty toasty up here so Bryan and I have taken advantage of our AC to the max. When we opened the bill today and noticed the costly price we both thought.....oh well, it's worth it. Why can't we just live nice and cool for free?!
4 comments!