Picky eaters---or lack of

9:46 PM

Tonight, I made some hamburgers for dinner and got everything ready, condiments laid out, bread toasted and meat cooked. Just as I was finishing and ready to eat, Evelyn was hungry and so I went to feed her. I told Bryan, who was way into watching a movie, that everything was ready and all he had to do was assemble his hamburger. Finally 20 min later, Evelyn was done and I went into the kitchen to get my dinner. As I lifted the George Forman to get my meat I realized that all the meat I cooked was still on the grill. I asked Bryan if he already ate and replied with a "yes! and it was delicious, thanks so much." I was so confused and told him that he didn't even eat the hamburger meat (btw he didn't eat just 1 hamburger like this BUT 2). We both busted up laughing and still laugh every time we think about it. That is one thing I love about Bryan is he is NOT a picky eater and will eat anything I place in front of him. I told him that to save on our grocery bill we may just eat condiment sandwiches for dinners from now on!

On the other hand, we think that Evelyn is quite the picky eater since she spits up more than she consumes. Here I am with her after the moment she decides to spit up all over mom. It was all in my mouth, my hair and my clothes. I am convinced that there is nothing worst than tasting partially digested breast milk!!!!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments!