Hudson turns 4

12:53 AM

This 4 year old has the biggest smile!! You can't help but bust out a smile when you see his. It's contagious. He is such a fun loving kid but is also very sneaky. He loves to escape when I'm not paying attention and go to his friend's house. 

One day, after mowing the lawn, I couldn't find Hudson anywhere. The crazy thing was he literally was just with me. I looked everywhere in the house. Even calling out "I'll give you chocolate, Hudson" just in case he was hiding somewhere ;) But he was no where. I searched our neighborhood park and all around the neighborhood. At this point, I was getting worried. Where could he be? Then I thought about checking our neighbor's house who happen to be in our ward. I remembered her saying that they always keep their door unlock during the day even when they are at work. So I ran over there, opened their door and sure enough, I found Hudson inside their house eating a bag of marshmallows. haha! This kid is something! 

Just months before his 4th birthday he became officially potty trained. Even though he was "later" than most kids, potty training him was a breeze. He caught on with it really fast. 
He loves being around others but he also values his "alone time" where he can play with his imagination. He is also doing gymnastics which is sometimes likes ;) We love you HUDSON!!!









You Might Also Like

0 comments!