Christmas festivities and the month of December

11:51 PM

I love the weeks leading up to Christmas. And each years seems to be more magical as the kids get older! Everything is SO fun for them.  I know this won't last forever so I'm trying to appreciate it and enjoy it now. Although living in Hawaii, it never "feels" like winter, there is no complaining over here. I thought for the first time that maybe I would want one snow day and then be good with the sun and 75 degree weather. ;) It just never gets old to me! Here's a sneak peak into the month of December.


unpacking all the Christmas decorations and she felt that needed to sit in the manger

Hanging out with Santa. Of course Christian asked for an iPhone, iPad, iPod and an xbox :)

playing with the new nativity set that Grandma Williams made them

our family christmas card!




hard at work, putting up the tree ;)

I love that Hudson hangs all the ornaments on the same branch

haha! 

We also had our fair share of beach trips!


the sunsets here are amazing!

LOVE LOVE those mountains


Makapuu lighthouse hike

Hudon: guys! Look! It's China!


Also on Christmas Eve, Eve we were invited to a family white elephant gift party. The Davids were so nice to host so many of us! It was hilarious to see the kids so excited to open presents to only discover, these gifts were not as cool as they were hoping for. Lots of funny ones! My favorite was the Hilary Clinton chia pet. Our family got a frankinsence burner from the Huillets who lived over in the middle East this past year. Haha! Christian thought it was a trophy and carried it all day long!

                         

                          
   Also, don't want to forget that we got to hang out with Cody and Megan while they were here for            the color vibe race he was hosting!
                                  


You Might Also Like

0 comments!