October highlights

8:58 PM

A big chunk of October will be set apart for a separate post because it was that great......stay tuned! Here is just a glimpse in our daily lives....


Lots of walks and bike rides--you have to when it's perfect winter weather!


Paper airplanes with dad. He actually can make them to fly pretty far. Something I still don't know how to do.


A night out at Dad's school with our friends, the Browns.

 Helping dad with yet again another bike tire. October was a month full of bad luck with tires


 Someone cut their bangs all by herself! It definitely took me by surprise and I might have freaked out a little.

Some friends and I have started to hike at 6am. and I'm addicted! There is something about waking up before my kids and exercising that makes the day go so much smoother. And a huge bonus is making it to the top for a sunrise and a view of the Phoenix temple! Yep, we are lucky to live so close to it!

Bryan and I decided to take our kids on the same hike, except this time we made it right before sunset! The kids were troopers




 Look who is 8 months and leaning back in their chairs! Yep, one of mom's biggest pet peeves!

Halloween 2013--Evelyn was a ladybug, Christian, batman and Hudson a lion! We had a party at Daddy's school, the ward trunk or treat and the real deal on Halloween night.




You Might Also Like

2 comments!