so many fun friends
11:16 PM
My kids are so spoiled with so many fun friends here! I wish I had a picture of each one because I never want my kids (and me) to forget how lucky we had it. Each of our friends have literally made our time in AZ the best. But here is just a few of them.....
Their cousins, Shayla and Jackson live an hour away and one night after having FHE at their house, we were lucky to have them come back with us for a sleepover. The kids stayed up until 10pm that night and woke up at 6am ready to play. How they had that much energy is beyond me but they made sure to not miss any playtime with their cousins.
| I can't believe how similar our kids look alike! |
And then one afternoon our friends Anson and Eliza came over. We are lucky to live so close to them and Evelyn and Anson have become best of buds. A is so nice to play "mommy and Daddy" with Evelyn all the time!
Last month we had a BBQ with the Woods and Marriots (the provo-ites) as we re-lived our BYU days by eating J-Dawgs

1 comments!