2 months

10:30 PM

If you googled perfect baby, I'm almost confident you would see pictures of this cute kid. I feel super lucky to get such an easy going baby.( actually I feel really lucky because all my kids have been such good newborns. But having my third be really good has been such a blessing) 
Because he is so content, I feel guilty when I'm constantly putting him down so I can meet the needs of my other kids. The night times are my favorite with him because he has my whole attention and he knows it. He smiles and coos and it's the cutest thing. I only wish I could freeze time
 As you can tell, he eats really well. At his appt he now weighs 13 1/2 lbs and 24 in long. 




I have to say that this recovery and transition to 3 kids has been easier than I anticipated with all my help from family and friends. It was so nice to have Bryan's mom and my mom come for a total of 2 1/2 weeks......something I missed out on with Christian. And I have had so many awesome friends who have stepped in to bring meals and take kids. I owe them big time!! 

Grandma Williams

Grandma Lewis---as you can see Hudson approves

one side note to this 2 month post--- I scheduled his 2 month appt at the same time when I brought Evelyn and Christian in for their yearly check up (the perks of having all you kids birthday in the same month) What I didn't think about was that there would be 11 shots given between all three of them. So imagine a doctors room with 3 screaming kids and one mom to comfort them all. Not the ideal situation and poor thinking on my part :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments!