Simple joys of life
10:48 PMAll in a matter of 20 minutes one morning, Christian had chucked a glass cup across the kitchen, which shattered into pieces and then climbed up to our cupboards to dump out a whole bag of chips. Of course this all happened at the time that I'm trying to get kids out the house.
I started to get really anxious and could feel myself tightening up. Embarrasingly, the thought, "do I really enjoy being a mom?" came to my mind. I tried to shrug it off and tell myself that I really do but something at that moment made me realize that I was missing something and was missing something for quite some time
That question has been on my mind a lot this week and made me want to be better in recognizing and enjoying those simple joys of life that make being a mom so fun.
So in an attempt to be better, I wanted to record a couple of those simple joys......
6 comments!